Monday 25 July 2011

Disneyland Paris

About 45 minutes by train away from central Paris is Disneyland park. We caught the train from Chatelet-Halles station which is about 20 m from our hotel door. We got to the park at 9.50am and found out that it was open until 11pm! We had a good day - I went on the  Indiana Jones - Temple du peril (Temple of Doom) roller coaster 4 times - that's 4 loop the loops. I've been collecting Disney Pins since I was 4 yrs old and I got ssome limited editions today - Tron, Bastille Day and Disney Paris 2011. Eeach had an edition of 600, I got 99 and 591. I also got a Disney paris lanyard forr my pins. I got some regular pins as well, and I traded some from Disneyland California for a Disney Paris Pin. As usual we all went ballistic in the Buzz Lightyear Zurg Blaster ride - we love that one. Dad high scored again as usual, but Mum and I got level three. We also did the Haunted House a couple of times. We ran into some people from our Hotel who are from Perth. I prefer Disneyland at Anaheim, but Disneyland Paris is a pretty good park, it's as big as Disneyland, and has some different rides. We left the Park at 10pm just before the fireworks, for our train ride back to the hotel. A pretty tiring day after the Tour De France.

No comments:

Post a Comment