Wednesday 17 August 2011

Last day in Singapore

I really want to come back to Singapore. We only had 5 days here and they've been great. The food is better than Europe and the Singaporean peoople are very courteous.
The MRT is really easy to use and I don't understand why Australia can't have the card ticket system work like Singapore.

We fly to Australia tomorrow on QANTAS - our first QANTAS flight this trip.
We have flown British Airways, SAS and FinnAir. We traveled by Costa Cruise and Viking Line across the Mediterranean, Black and Baltic Seas, we travelled by train in Italy, the TGV train to Paris and MRT in Singapore, by bus from airports and across towns and Dad drove the Volvo in Sweden. And we walked everywhere, through strikes, and riots, and sadness in Norway and through sunshine and a little bit of rain.
It's been a good seven weeks - I'll be keeping my blog going - because I'm not going to stop travelling just because this trip is nearly over.
I'm trying to talk Mum and Dad into coming back to Singapore for New Years 2012. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment