Thursday 6 October 2011

Central Coast of NSW

We used to live at Woy Woy on the NSW Central Coast, so this school holidays we spent part of our time visiting friends from our time living on the coast.
This photo is of me and my friend Grace at her house. She has an amazing cinema room which I am very envious of. I also visited my friend Siena, who I used to go to school with at St. John the Baptist in Woy Woy.
Grace is going to America in April 2012 - so we looked at the hotels she is staying at in New York and Studio City LA on Google street view.  It is good to do this if you are booking hotels - so you get a feel for the area before you book.
We had dinner at the Dragon's Door restaurant at Erina. It was good and I'd recommend it as a good family restaurant. It is really close to Hoyts cinema and the ice skating rink, as well as the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment