Saturday 5 November 2011

Seoul Palace Restaurant and Mind Games - Yes it's Canberra!

Here I am in Canberra at the Coffee Club in the Canberra Centre enjoying a Tropicana frappe before spending all day at Mind Games, my favourite shop.
The night before I took Mum and Dad to the Seoul Palace Korean restaurant in the Melbourne Building on Northbourne Avenue.
I came to the Seoul Palace restaurant on Tuesday October 25 on a school excursion. At my school we learn Korean and we were experiencing Korean food. I liked it so much I thought I should take Mum and Dad.
We ate KimChi pancake, Kun Man Do, Bibim Bap in a hot pot, Kim Chi Bibim Bap, LA Galbi and Bulgogi. It was so delicious. I ordered and said thank you in Korean too!
The owner was so happy that I brought my parents to the restaurant that she gave us free drinks.
Friday night is late night shopping night in Canberra, so after dinner we headed over to Kims Supermarket - an Asian market. Here we met Hee-Kyoung Lee, a teacher at Narrabundah College, who traveled to Korea with Mrs James from school. It really is a small world and I love travelling in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment